The Sintok International Conference on Social Science and Management @ SICONSEM 2017 is seeking proposals related (but not limited) to the following topics in connection with the conference theme, “MANAGING TRENDS & ISSUES IN SOCIAL SCIENCE AND MANAGEMENT"
a. International Studies
- International relation
- Regional Politics
- Strategic Studies
- International Politics Economy
- Conflict Resolution
b. Business Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Corporate Governance
- entrepreneurship development
- sustainable business development and management
c. Learning and Instruction
- Learning engagement
- Engaging curriculum
- Assessment and learners/ 21st century learning
- Scholarship of engagement
- Leadership for learning
- Orchestrating learning
- Organizing learning & change
- Learner diversity
- Engaging learners in HIEPs (High Impact Educational Practices)
- Problem/Project based learning
d. Information Communication and Technology
- Computer systems and networking
- Decision Support Systems and Expert System
- Intelligent Systems & Robotics
- Web-based Systems
- Software Engineering & Knowledge Engineering
- Data Science/Analytics
- Crowd sourcing
- Business Law
- Capital Markets and Financial Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Employment Law and Industrial Relation
This conference will be held from 4-5 December 2017 at the Adya Hotel, Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia.
|Full Paper Submission||30 September 2017|
|Notification of Acceptance||19 October 2017|
|Camera Ready Submission||12 November 2017|
1. The paper must be original and have not been previously accepted in a journal or under consideration for publication elsewhere
2. All papers must conform to standard single-column format set in MS Word Template (Download it HERE)
3. The paper must be written in English with a maximum of 25 1.5 spaced pages, including an abstract, references, tables, figures and appendices. Any additional page will be charged USD 20 per page
4. Papers must be sent through the OpenConf Peer Review and Conference Management System
5. Papers for the presentation at the conference will be selected through double blind review process. Please ensure that the authors' names do not appear in the first submission.
6. At least one author for each accepted paper must register and pay the fees for the conference by November 15, 2017 in order for the paper to be included in the program and the conference proceedings.
By submitting a paper to present at the SICONSEM, you explicitly agree that you will definitely have a fund and shall register for the conference.
Accepted papers will be published in the UUM Journals as follow:
1. Malaysian Journal of Learning and Instruction – (indexed in ESCI WoS, SCOPUS, ERA)
2. Journal of Information and Communication Technology – (indexed in SCOPUS)
3. International Journal of Management Studies – (indexed in Cabell listed, MyCite)
4. Malaysian Management Journal – (indexed in MyCite)
5. Journal of International Studies – (indexed in ESCI Wos,ACI, MyCite)
6. UUM Journal of Legal Studies – (indexed in MyCite)
7. International Journal of Banking and Finance – (indexed in MyCite)
subject to compliance to review report, editorial comments and conference feedback. Before submission, papers need to be formatted as per the journal requirements. Papers will undergo the journal's peer review process, and the journal's Editors will select invitees for publication.
We use OpenConf Peer Review and Conference Management System for paper submission and reviewing process. Authors are required to submit and upload the paper online.